Skip to content
Items of Work Handled
- Planning of the construction activities in H.Q. office of various buildings scattered across the country.
- Construction & monitoring of the various works through the field staff stationed at Delhi and out side at Dehradun, Bhopal, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Coimbatore and Almora.
- Maintenance of National zoological Park at New Delhi.
- Vetting of the various estimates of the buildings & other infrastructure proposed to be constructed by the agency other than Civil Construction Unit (CCU) i.e. either by CPWD or any other department.
- Compilation of comments of CC & EFC memo pertaining to Ministry of Urban Development.
- Developing alternative materials to avoid use of timber in buildings including utilizing the same in various buildings being constructed by the CCU unit.
- Introduction of photo-voltic cells in place of electric lights for street lights.
- Introduction of Energy efficient lights in place of conventional fluorescent lights in Hostels, Guest Houses etc. for saving the energy.
- Introduction of Solar Water heating system in Hostel Buildings for heating water.
- Introduction of Solar Tubes which is a Daylight system.
Back to Previous Page
Last Updated date: 5th Sep 2020