Modified: 1st May 2019
Internal Work Study Unit (IWSU) Division
Items of Work Handled
Organisation & Method (O&M Unit)/IWS Unit O&M Work
- Updation of Induction Material
- Advice on disputed receipts received from various sections/ divisions.
- Annual programme of O & M inspection of various sections/ divisions and other offices under the Ministry.
- Scrutinisation of the Inspection Reports and follow up action. For Collection of various O & M returns as prescribed in the Manual of office Procedure relating to Record Management, checks on delays etc.
- Issue of the compendium on the ‘Channel of Submission and level of final disposal of cases’.
- Preparation and review of record retention schedules concerning substantive Function of the Ministry in consultation with the National Archives of India (NAI) .
- Coordination with Deptt. Of Admn. Reforms & Public Grievances in connection with matter relating to O & M activities.
- Training of LDCs/ UDCs/DEOs under the decentralized scheme.
- Responsibilities relating to Departmental Record Room of this Ministry.
- Implementation of various Schemes introduced by Deptt.of AR&PG such as Cash Awards for high performance in O&M activities.
Work Study for assessing manpower requirement including Method Studies.
- Proforma for O&M Inspection of Subordinate offices/Autonomous institutions under the Ministry (37.74 KB)
Internal Work Study
- Proforma for O&M Inspection of Section/Desks/Units (57.72 KB)
- Weeding of Records/Files (80.58 KB)
- Central Secretariat Mannual of e-Office Procedure (2.05 KB)
- Records Retention Schedule for records pertaining to Substantive Functions of MoEF&CC, 2016
- Record Retention Schedule in respect of Records – Common to all Ministries/Departments
- Twelfth Edition of Central Secretariat Manual of Office Procedure (CSMOP) (1.01 MB)
- Compendium on Channel of Submission and Level of Final Disposal of Cases (1.29 MB)
- Induction Material of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Draft Channel of Submission and Level of Final Disposal of Cases 2016 (1.29 MB)