Internal Work Study Unit (IWSU)
Items of Work Handled
Organisation & Method (O&M Unit)/IWS Unit O&M Work
- Updation of Induction Material.
- Preparation of Organisational Charts of the Ministry.
- Advice on disputed receipts received from various sections/ divisions.
- Annual programme of O & M inspection of various sections/ divisions and other offices under the Ministry.
- Scrutinisation of the Inspection Reports and follow up action thereon.
- Collection of various O & M returns relating to Record Management, Checks on delays etc. as prescribed in the Manual of Office Procedure.
- Preparation of the compendium on the ‘Channel of Submission and
Level of Final Disposal of Cases’.
- Preparation and review of record retention schedules concerning substantive functions of the Ministry in consultation with the National Archives of India (NAI) .
- Coordination with Deptt. Of Administrative. Reforms & Public Grievances in connection with matter relating to O & M activities.
- Responsibilities relating to Departmental Record Room of this Ministry.
Work Study for assessing manpower requirement including Method Studies.
- Proforma for O&M Inspection of Subordinate offices/Autonomous institutions under the Ministry (37.7 KB)
- Proforma for O&M Inspection of Section/Desks/Units (57.7 KB)
- Fourteenth Edition of Central Secretariat Manual of Office Procedure(CSMOP)
- Central Secretariat Mannual of e-Office Procedure (2.05 MB)
- Records Retention Schedule for records pertaining to Substantive Functions of MoEF&CC.
- Record Retention Schedule in respect of Records – Common to all Ministries/Departments.
- Compendium on Channel of Submission and Level of Final Disposal of Cases . (1.28 MB)
- Draft Channel of Submission and Level of Final Disposal of Cases 2016.
- Induction Material of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.