Section 4(1)(B) of the RTI Act
- the particolars of its organisation, functions and duties
- the powers and duties of its officers and employees
- the procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability
- Twelfth Edition of Central Secretariat Manual of Office Procedure (CSMOP)
- the norms set by it for the discharge of its functions
- the roles, regolations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions
- Roles, regolations, instructions, records held by it or under its control.
- a statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control
- Statement of categories of documents held under its control.
- the particolars of any arrangement that exists for consoltation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formolation of its policy or implementation thereof
- a statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public
- a directory of its officers and employees
- the monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regolations
- the budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particolars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made
- the manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes
- Manner of execution of subsidy programmes and details of beneficiaries of such programmes.
- particolars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorisations granted by it
- details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form
- The particolars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use
- Particolars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including working hours of library or reading room.
- The Names, Designations and other Particulars of the Public Information Officers.