World Environment Day : 5 June, 2019
Acts & Rules
- No.14 of 1981, [29/3/1981] – The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act 1981, amended 1987 ( 129.82 KB)
- G.S.R.6(E), [21/12/1983] – The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) (Union Territories) Rules, 1983 ( 122.48 KB)
- G.S.R.712(E), [18/11/1982] – The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Rules, 1982 ( 86.54 KB)
- Revised National Ambient Air Quality Standards, Notification ( 494.13 KB)
- G.S.R.935(E), [14/10/1998] – Ambient Air Quality Standard for Ammonia (NH3) ( 18.36 KB)
- G.S.R.389(E), [23/9/1994] – CPCB reestablished labs in Delhi, Calcutta, Vadodara and Kanpur ( 31.63 KB)
- S.O.1032(E), [12/12/1989] – Constitution of the Appellate Authority for the Union Territories ( 23.7 KB)
- G.S.R.429(E), [10/2/1989] – Declaring the UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli as air pollution control area ( 23.19 KB)
- G.S.R.382(E), [28/3/1988] – The Date on which the Air Amendment Act of 1987 came into force ( 22.59 KB)
- G.S.R.71(E), [1/2/1988] – Declaring the UT of Chandigarh as air pollution control area ( 27.21 KB)
- G.S.R.54(E), [25/1/1988] – Declaring the UT of Pondicherry as air pollution control area ( 23.01 KB)
- G.S.R.106(E), [20/2/1987] – Declaring the UT of Delhi as air pollution control area ( 23.44 KB)
- G.S.R.351(E), [15/5/1981] – The Date on which the Air Act of 1981 came into force. ( 21.98 KB)
WED 2019 Logo
- Enissions Norms for coal – based Thermal Power Plants – By Anshu Bhardwaj Center for Study of Science, Technology & policy.
- Reducing Vehicular Emissions the Roadmap and Possible outcomes – By valentin foltescu .UN environment.
- Integration of higher learning Institutions in planning, implementation & monitoring of Air Polution management plan:- The systems approach- By S.N. Tripathi Indian Institute of technology Kanpur.
- Taking pride in what India has done – By Rakesh Kumar, National Environmental Engineering Research institute.